eToro Financial Trading Course & Mentoring Programme
** Fully Funded Course (worth £1,995) **
We're offering fully funded enrolments onto this course every month. Enquire now to discuss current availability.
With the internet readily available at our fingertips, anyone, anywhere around the world has easier access to the financial markets. Industry leader eToro, a global, multi-asset trading and investment platform, has now partnered with e-Careers to create a training programme that will show you how you can put aside a small amount of savings on a regular basis and invest in a variety of markets.
Established in 2007, eToro have over 12 million users from over 100 countries around the world. This course will help you to learn important principles of trading and eToro makes it simple to get started.
Open an eToro Trading Account.
Is the Financial Trading Course & Mentoring Programme from eToro for me?
If you wish to gain a better understanding of how to trade Forex, Stocks or Bitcoin, but are unsure of how the financial trading markets work, then this course is certainly for you. We will treat you as an individual and hold your hand through a learning journey where you will have the knowledge and the confidence to trade the markets.
This blended course consists of five key elements:
- eLearning – the beginners guide to learning valuable trading techniques and strategies
- Mentoring* – gain expert advice and support from our mentors whenever you need it
- Webinars – where our mentors will discuss more detailed information on trading. Please note that we cannot give personal financial advice.
- Workshops – talk through your personal plans and investment strategies via webinars
- Exclusive access events* – learn from and network with experienced traders
On completion of this course, you will become part of the eToro community made up of over 12 million members with a solid understanding of how to trade in the financial markets.
* Due to Covid-19 restrictions, unfortunately, we are unable to offer this right now, however, once it is safe to do so, we shall get this back into the programme.
Neither eToro or e-Careers can offer financial advice.
How do I study?
The e-Learning element of the course can be completed anytime, anywhere and usually takes around 15 hours to complete. You will have access to a mentor throughout your e-Learning, who will be on hand to answer any questions you have, irrelevant of how trivial they may sound.
The non-mandatory elements, which include face-to-face workshops, can be scheduled for a time that suits you and your schedule. The workshops (held at the eToro London offices in Canary Wharf) will provide you with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with an expert to go through any element of your trading journey.
You will receive notification of upcoming webinars that will cover certain topics in more detail, as well as explain specific aspects of trading that are a little trickier to get to grips with, in more detail. (Recordings will also be made available should you be unavailable to attend any live webinar).
The entire duration of the programme is typically completed within just 3 months. The normal price for the course is £1,995, however, we are offering FULLY FUNDED enrolments onto this course every month, so please click the enquiry button for our latest availability details. You can either open a virtual/ practice account or, deposit a small amount into a live account (minimum $200).
Open your eToro Trading Account.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Learn how to confidently trade the financial markets
- Understand essential trading principles and start utilising these skills within just a few weeks
- Become proficient in using eToro’s global trading platform
- Discover the advantages of trading and how you could benefit
- Learn how to trade Forex, Stocks, Cryptoassets and more!
- Understand how to trade using different types of orders to reduce your risk and increase your earning potential
- Gain trading tips, techniques and insight into the strategies other traders are using
- Learn the language of traders and other common terminology typically used in this field
- Practice trading on hundreds of different financial assets on a free demo account
- Network with people who navigate the markets daily
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study wherever you like at a time that suits you to meet your personal objectives
- Free enrolments available (contact us for details)
- Hands-on training using eToro’s global trading platform
- Diverse range of learning material including e-Learning, mentoring, webinars and workshops
- Course content is compatible with multiple devices
- Mentor support is included throughout the course for ease of learning
- Technical support is available should you need it
- Self-paced study means you’re in total control of how quickly you progress
We offer fully funded enrolments onto this course every month (worth £1,995). Enquire now.
Get started today. Sign up to our Financial Trading Course & Mentoring Programme with eToro, today.
- How to Start Trading
- The Market
- Types of Trader
- Pips and Spread
- Price Action
- Buy and Sell
- Trends and Cyclicity
- Moving Averages
- Support & Resistance
- Margin and Leverage
- Risk Management
- Trading Planning & Goals
- Price Actions Patterns
- Exponential Moving Averages
- Momentum Indicators
- Pivot Points
- Support & Resistance Detailed
- Hard & Soft Levels
- Ranging Markets
- Trading Times
- Trading Rules
- Exclusive Access Events
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above